Monday, September 21, 2015

Initial Maker Faire Ideas

Today we all looked at possible categories our Maker Faire projects could be about. We all wrote our initials next to the categories that interested us. I think that I will probably be interested in making something associated with programming. I think I want to use an Arduino Board or a Raspberry Pi to program something useful. One idea that our group has is to make glasses with a screen inside so that you can watch movies. The frame for the glasses will be printed out using the 3D printer. For that we will need the following items: a screen, lenses, glasses, and a Raspberry Pi. I will be working on this project with Joshua Goldshteyn. It is possible that if we finish the project early, we will start making something else with an Arduino. 

Raspberry Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment